Price includes a course manual, which will be provided at the time of your training.
Have Your New Employees Get the Knowledge They Need
This is a five day class with a minimum of 40 hours. The Basic Arborist class is built for individuals looking for instruction on professional tree care training and on climbing with a rope and saddle. This class size is limited to 12 people at a time, and will be taught both hands-on and in the classroom.
Aerial lifts available through special arrangement only.
The prerequisites for this class are:
- Physical ability to climb using rope and saddle
- Minimal fear of heights
- Ability and willingness to follow directions
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather
- Must be drug and alcohol-free during training
In this class your employees will learn:
- Basic tree function, structure, and growth patterns
- Basic tree identification
- Eight common knots used in tree care
- To climb to a height of at least 20’
- How to complete a work-skills climb in the field
- Basic limb walking
- Tree removal techniques
- Current ANSI Safety Standards
- How to use chainsaws safely
- How to complete a safe aerial rescue
Upon completion of this class, individuals will receive:
- ACRT Arborist Training certificate of completion
- ACRT Arborist Training’s Working In Trees textbook, complete with current ANSI Safety Standards
- ISA Continuing Education Units (CEUs), if requested
- A pass/fail grade
ACRT (Arlington, TX)2501 Centennial Dr.Arlington, TX 76011
ACRT (Nashville, TN)1100 Kermit Dr., Suite 204Nashville, TN 37217
ACRT Services, Inc. (Stow, OH)4500 Courthouse Blvd., Suite 150Stow, OH 44065
The Biltmore Estate (Asheville, NC)
2 Hendersonville Rd., Suite C
Asheville, NC 28803
Toddhall Retreat and Conference Center (Columbia, IL)
320 Todd Center Dr.
Columbia, IL 62236
Burlingame, CA850 Burlingame Ave.Burlingame, CA 94010
Lewis Street Park Gazebo (Monroe, WA)
561 South Lewis St.
Monroe, WA 98272
New Jersey Forest Resource Education Center
495 Don Connor Blvd.
Jackson, NJ 08527